Soil Testing Equipment
Core Cutter Apparatus
Conform to IS 2720 standards, our Core Cutter Apparatus are used to determine in-situ dry density of natural or compacted fine grained soil, which is free from aggregates. With the help of a dolly and rammer, a cylindrical cutter is used to extract a sample of the soil. Our apparatuses are ready to calculate weight, density, moisture and dry density of the soil.
These includes the following:
- Cylindrical core cutter mode of steel
- 127.3 mm long and 100mm internal diameter
- Steel dolly 25 mm high with a lip to enable the apparatus to be located on top of the core cutter
- Rammer with detachable steel rod
Standard Test Sieve
We are one of the well respected traders and suppliers of Standard Test Sieve. Our offered standard test sieve is used for separating wanted elements from the unwanted elements. The offered test sieve is provided with a mesh which can effectively check the coarse material to pass through. Our offered test sieve is used commercially for mining, coal, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and construction industries.
- Brass body
- Rust resistant
- Easy to use hand held equipment
- I.S – 460
- G.I – dia 30 cm
- G.I – dia 45 cm
- Brass – dia 20 cm
- Size in mm: 125, 100, 90, 80, 75, 63, 53, 50, 45, 37.5, 31.5, 26.5, 25, 22.4, 210, 19, 16, 13.2, 12.5, 11.2, 10, 9.5, 8, 6.7, 6.3, 5.6, 4.75, 2.8, 1.18, lid & pan
- Size in mm: 125 to 1.18 & lid & pan
- Size in micron: 710, 600, 500, 425, 355, 300, 250, 212, 180, 150, 106, 90, 75, 4.75, 2.36, 2 mm, 1.18, 1.7, 1.4, 1, lid & pan
- Description :Standard test sieves: I.S.- 460, G.I – dia 45 cm H & T make Size: in mm 125 to 1.18 & lid & pan
- Description: Standard test sieves: I.S.- 460, Brass – dia 20 cm H & t make Size : In micron 710, 600, 500, 425, 355, 300, 250, 212, 180, 150, 106, 90, 75, 4.75, 2.36, 2mm, 1.18, 1.7, 1.4, 1, lid & pan
Sand Pouring Cylinder
- Beneficial in agricultural industry
- Beneficial in road construction and laying of railway track
- Indirect volumetric measurement technique
- Thickness: 50 cm
Sieve Shaker Hand Operated
Our customers can avail from us Sieve Shaker Hand Operated that are extensively used in power and steel plants, ship building & ship repair and construction industries. Known for fine finish and high efficiency, these are procured from the reliable sources. Furthermore, these are available in various models to fulfill the diverse needs of our clients.
- Size: 20 &30 cm dia.
- A heavy flywheel ensures smooth operation
Cbr Steel Moulds
We have achieved expertise in providing our customers with Steel Moulds that are available in various sizes, shapes and designs at industry leading prices. In addition to this, all our products are widely acknowledged for their corrosion resistance, dimensional accuracy and easy operations. Further, these are sourced from the reliable vendors, who make these as per international quality norms.
Automatic Soil Compaction
We are offering our customers with Automatic Soil Compaction that are procured from the reliable manufacturers of the market. These replaces the hand compaction procedure, which is used for calculating dry density and moisture content relationship of soil. Our products can be used for light and heavy compaction testing by using 100 mm diameter or 150 mm diameter compaction molds. Moreover, the height of the drop of the product 50 mm diameter and rammer can be set to 310 mm or 450 mm as per the clients requirement.
We are engaged in offering our customers with Pocket Penetrometers that are widely used to estimate approximate unconfined compressive strength and the estimation for shear strength of soil. Handy and convenient instrument, our meters are known for their durability, reliability, corrosion resistance and dimensional accuracy. With the help of these meters, cohesive soils can be classified in terms of consistency.
We are engaged in providing our clients with Permeability Testers that are frequently used for testing permeability of cement mortar and concrete specimens in laboratories. Available at market leading prices, our products are widely used for the applications in ceramic, cement and concrete industry. Furthermore, these testers are available in several models and sizes at market leading prices to meet the diverse requirements of our clients.
Rapid Moisture Meter
- Quick results
- Indirectly points to the mineral and humus content in the soil
- Low maintenance
Soil Cone Penetrometer
We are one of the well known traders and suppliers of Cone Penetrometer. Our offered cone penetrometer is used for determining the geotechnical properties of soil. The offered cone penetrometer is a very efficient tool for investigating the liquid limits of soft soils. Our offered cone penetrometer is inserted into the soil to instantly know the moisture content of the soil.
- Environmental site characterization
- Ground water monitoring
- Delineate soil properties
- Weight: 148 gm
We have with us Soil Spatulas that are procured from the reliable and certified vendors of the market. All our products are widely acclaimed for their durability, reliability, corrosion resistance and dimensional accuracy. Further, these are available in various designs, shapes and models at industry leading prices to fulfill the requirements of our clients.